xWorld Interactive
System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
Everything you need to know before connecting to an xWorld server.
Once an xWorld game server is publicly available, you will be able to connect through FiveM.
Basic requirements:
• A legitimate copy of GTA V
• Login to the Rockstar Account with a legitimate copy of GTA V
• FiveM installed
• An xWorld Forum Account
• Compliance with the applicable server rules
• The required minimum age of 16 for the xWorld network
Server connection information will be published before the respective server launches.
You will find current server information in:
Or u just search "xWorld" in the Server Browser.
Server addresses, launch information and connection instructions may change during development. Always use the latest information published by xWorld Interactive.