📜 Where can I find the rules and policies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
📜 RULES & POLICIES
Official rules and guidelines for the xWorld network.​

The official network-wide rules and policies can be found in our Rules & Policies section.

Depending on the server or service, additional rules may also apply.

These may include:

• Community Rules
• Midcore Roleplay Rules
• Hardcore Roleplay Rules
• Forum Rules
• Faction Rules
• Team Rules
• Specific server guidelines

You are responsible for knowing the rules that apply to the service or server you are using.

Rules may be updated when required. Significant changes will be communicated through the appropriate xWorld channels.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top