🚫 How do bans, punishments and appeals work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
🚫 BANS, PUNISHMENTS & APPEALS
How disciplinary actions are handled within xWorld.​

Rule violations may result in different sanctions depending on their severity, circumstances and previous violations.

Possible actions include:

• Warning
• Temporary restrictions
• Temporary Open World restrictions
• Temporary bans
• Longer term bans
• Permanent bans

Serious violations may result in immediate stronger sanctions.

Appeals

If you believe a ban should be reviewed, you may submit an appeal through the appropriate Unban Request section.

Please provide complete and truthful information.

Submitting an appeal does not guarantee that a punishment will be removed or reduced. Every case is reviewed individually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top