💡 How do I submit feedback or suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
💡 FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
Help us improve xWorld Interactive.​

You can submit ideas, improvements and feature requests through our Feedback & Suggestions section.

Before posting:

• Search for existing suggestions.
• Keep one suggestion per thread.
• Use a clear title.
• Explain your idea properly.
• Describe the benefit of your suggestion.
• Mention possible disadvantages where relevant.

Our suggestion forums use a voting system so the community can show interest in submitted ideas.

Votes help us understand community interest, but they do not guarantee that a suggestion will be implemented.

Final decisions remain with xWorld Interactive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top