🛠️ Where can I get support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
🛠️ WHERE CAN I GET SUPPORT?
Find the correct support area for your issue.​

xWorld provides different support areas depending on your problem.

Technical Support Requests

Use this section for problems such as:

• FiveM crashes
• GTA V / FiveM startup problems
• Connection issues
• FPS or performance problems
• Voice or audio problems
• Website or forum issues
• Account or login problems
• Installation problems

Other support areas

Depending on the situation, dedicated sections are also available for:

• Unban Requests
• Player Reports
• Faction Complaints
• Team Complaints
• Refund Requests
• Bug Reports

Please use the correct template before submitting your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top