💎 What are V.I.P. memberships benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
💎 V.I.P. MEMBERSHIPS
Optional benefits for players who choose to support xWorld Interactive.​

xWorld V.I.P. memberships provide additional optional benefits depending on the selected membership tier.

Potential benefits may include:

• Cosmetic content
• Exclusive visual customization
• V.I.P. specific access to selected cosmetic areas
• Community benefits
• Convenience features
• Additional customization options
• Other non-Pay-to-Win benefits

Different membership tiers may include different benefits.

Important:

V.I.P. memberships are designed to support the project AND the community while maintaining fair gameplay.

Final benefits and pricing will always be shown clearly before purchase.

Membership content and benefits may be adjusted as the network develops.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top