💳 Is xWorld Pay to Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
💳 IS XWORLD PAY TO WIN?
Our approach to monetization and fair gameplay.​

No xWorld is not intended to operate as a Pay to Win network.

Our monetization focuses primarily on optional content and benefits such as:

• Cosmetics
• Visual customization
• Membership benefits
• Convenience features
• Queue related benefits
• Optional vehicle and customization content

Paid content should not provide an unfair combat or gameplay advantage over players who do not purchase it.

Where applicable, gameplay related content may also be obtainable through normal in-game progression.

Supporting xWorld financially should enhance your experience and fun at us ~ not determine whether you can compete with other players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top