xWorld Interactive
System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
• Role: Emergency Medical & Rescue Services
• Focus: Medical Assistance, Rescue Operations & Emergency RP
• Structure: Professional Emergency Service
• Uniforms: Official Service Clothing
• Role: City Law Enforcement
• Origin: Los Santos
• Focus: Patrol, Investigations, Traffic & Crime Prevention
• Structure: Police Department
• Role: County Law Enforcement
• Origin: Paleto Bay & Blaine County
• Focus: Patrol, Investigations, Traffic & Rural Crime Prevention
• Structure: County Police Department
• Role: Federal Law Enforcement & Investigations
• Focus: Major Crimes, Federal Cases & Intelligence
• Structure: Federal Agency
• Operations: High-Level Investigations & Special Operations
• Role: Military & State Security
• Focus: National Security, Major Emergencies & Special Operations, State Prison
• Special: Owner & Operator of the State Prison
• Structure: Military Organization
• Role: Justice & Legal Administration
• Focus: Courts, Prosecution, Legal Proceedings & Justice System
• Structure: Government / Judicial Institution