👤 Do I need an xWorld account to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
👤 DO I NEED AN XWORLD ACCOUNT TO PLAY?
Information about xWorld accounts and game server access.​

Yes.

An xWorld account is intended to be required for access to our connected game server ecosystem.

Your account allows us to connect services such as:

• Forum access
• Game server identification
• Account-related services
• Support
• Community systems
• Future xWorld services

New users may be required to register and verify their account before gaining full access to supported game servers.

Keep your account secure.

Never share your password or login credentials with other users.

Account and login functionality may continue to change while the xWorld platform is under development.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top