xWorld Interactive
System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
• Role: Automotive Workshop / Vehicle Customization
• Focus: Repairs, Vehicle Customization & Automotive RP
• Style: Professional Garage / Mechanic RP
• Role: Automotive Workshop / Vehicle Customization
• Focus: Repairs, Vehicle Customization & Automotive RP
• Role: Restaurant / Hospitality
• Focus: Dining, Customer Service & Social RP
• Style: Professional Restaurant
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Fast Food Restaurant
• Focus: Food Service, Customer Interaction & Business RP
• Style: Fast Food / Street Food
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Restaurant / Hospitality
• Focus: Dining, Customer Service & Social RP
• Style: Asian-Inspired Restaurant
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Coffee Shop / Café
• Focus: Coffee, Snacks, Social Interaction & Community RP
• Style: 2x Modern Café
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Restaurant / Hospitality
• Focus: Food Service, Customer Interaction & Social RP
• Style: Casual Restaurant
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Diner / Restaurant
• Focus: Food Service, Social RP & Customer Interaction
• Style: Classic American Diner
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Pizza Restaurant / Delivery Service
• Focus: Food Preparation, Delivery & Customer Service
• Style: Casual Food Business
Price: 200.000$
• Role: Restaurant / Hospitality
• Focus: Food Service, Dining & Social RP
• Style: Chinese Cuisine
• Price: 200.000$
• Role: Nightclub / Entertainment Venue
• Focus: Nightlife, Club, DJ-Roleplay, Entertainment & Social RP
• Style: Adult-Themed Nightclub
• Rules: Nudity is NOT allowed
• Role: Independent Vehicle Dealer
• Availability: Every Player can apply for their own Vehicle Dealer Job
• Focus: Vehicle Sales, Customer Service & Business RP
• Structure: Player-Owned Business
• 7 Available
• Price: 200.000$
• Role: Industrial Trading & Delivery
• Focus: Item Trading, Logistics & Delivery Services
• Gameplay: Business to Business & Supply RP
• Role: Industrial Trading & Delivery
• Focus: Item Trading, Logistics & Delivery Services
• Gameplay: Business to Business & Supply RP
All displayed Business here costs In-Game money
Contact @The Real Doctor on Discord with an General Ticket.
No Price? it will be an Auction on 05.11.2026