[Feedback & Suggestions] Guidelines & Formular

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
💡 FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
Help us improve xWorld Interactive by sharing constructive feedback, ideas and feature suggestions.​

📌 GUIDELINES

• Search before posting to avoid duplicate suggestions.
• Keep one suggestion per thread.
• Use a clear and descriptive thread title.
• Explain your idea clearly and with enough detail.
• Describe how your suggestion would improve the community, server or overall experience.
• Keep discussions constructive and respectful.
• Do not create suggestions targeting individual users or staff members.
• Do not manipulate votes, reactions or replies.
• Suggestions are not guaranteed to be accepted or implemented.
• Staff may close, merge, decline or archive suggestions when necessary.

Votes help us understand community interest, but the final decision remains with xWorld Interactive.

📋 SUGGESTION FORM
Copy the template below, create a new thread and fill in all relevant information.​

Code:
[B][COLOR=#19D8FF]💡 SUGGESTION[/COLOR]
Describe your idea clearly:[/B]
→

[B][COLOR=#A855F7]🔧 PROPOSED CHANGE[/COLOR]
What exactly should be changed, added or improved?[/B]
→

[B][COLOR=#19D8FF]✅ REASON / BENEFIT[/COLOR]
Why would this be useful and how would it improve the experience?[/B]
→

[B][COLOR=#A855F7]⚠️ POSSIBLE DISADVANTAGES[/COLOR]
Are there any potential problems, exploits or negative effects?[/B]
→

[B][COLOR=#19D8FF]📎 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[/COLOR]
Add examples, screenshots, videos or references if relevant:[/B]
→

💡 SUGGESTION
Describe your idea clearly:

→

🔧 PROPOSED CHANGE
What exactly should be changed, added or improved?

→

✅ REASON / BENEFIT
Why would this be useful and how would it improve the experience?

→

⚠️ POSSIBLE DISADVANTAGES
Are there any potential problems, exploits or negative effects?

→

📎 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Add examples, screenshots, videos or references if relevant:

→
🗳️ USE THE VOTING SYSTEM

Vote for suggestions you would like to see considered.

Community votes help us measure interest, but they do not guarantee implementation.


Thank you for helping us improve xWorld Interactive.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top