👥 How can I join the xWorld team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
👥 HOW CAN I JOIN THE XWORLD TEAM?
Information about joining the xWorld team.​

We regularly recruit new team members for different areas of the xWorld project.

Available positions may include:

• Trial Moderator
• Moderator
• Senior Moderator
• Administrator
• Senior Administrator
• Development positions
• Other specialized positions

How to apply:

1. Check our current Open Positions.
2. Read the Application Information & Requirements.
3. Select a position that matches your experience.
4. Submit a complete and truthful application.

Applicants without previous moderation experience will generally begin as a Trial Moderator.

Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the xWorld team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top