🐛 How do I report a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWorld Interactive

System Account
🟣 ECLIPSE V.I.P.
🔮 ORACLE V.I.P.
💎 DIAMOND V.I.P.
💚 EMERALD V.I.P.
💛 GOLD V.I.P.
🤍 SILVER V.I.P.
🌌LEGACY LAUNCH EDITION
🚀 Origin Launch Edition
⭐️ EXCLUSIVE V.I.P.
🐛 HOW DO I REPORT A BUG?
Report reproducible issues affecting xWorld systems or services.​

If you discover a bug, please use our dedicated Bug Report section.

Before submitting:

• Check whether the bug has already been reported.
• Use the provided Bug Report template.
• Describe the issue clearly.
• Explain how the bug can be reproduced.
• Include screenshots, videos or logs where possible.
• Mention the affected server, system or feature.

Bug Report vs. Technical Support

Bug Report:
You have found a reproducible problem with an xWorld system.

Technical Support: You personally need help with crashes, connection problems, FiveM issues or similar technical problems.

Please do not intentionally reproduce or exploit serious bugs for personal gain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top